martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Coldplay in NY

To: Michael
From: Nadia
Subject: Coldplay in NY


Hi Michael
I hope you had a great weekend! You wont believe what I did last week!
I went to see Coldplay in concert- in NY! I won a travel to NY and a ticket VIP to the concert from a radio station contest.
The concert was incredible! There was a huge crowd of people there, about 50,00 I think, and I felt like a lucky woman, because I was standing so close to the stage. The loghting effect were really fantastic and made everything in the stadium look yello. There was a really amazing atmosphere with everyone dancing excitedly and having a great time. The highlight of the show was definitely when Coldplay song "Paradise".
I feel excited. I never imagined that I would ever see Coldplay, our favorite group! Would have been amazing to come. Have you ever been to any of Coldplay's concerts?
Write soon and tell me all you news. Miss you.
Nadia Enríquez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario