martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Cover letter

Cover letter

Dear Sir:


I am writing to apply for the position of part-time programmer which was advertised in "El Reforma" on Sunday August 3.

I am in my second year of university and am studying actuary. I recently obtained a certificate in C++ and in VBA (Visual Basic Application) and I feel that a summer job as a programmer would be a useful experience for me.
Last summer, I worked as a teacher aide computation at my town and as a delivery person in the evenings.
I consider myself to be hardworking and enthusiastic. I am also good at working in office.
Please find enclosed a copy of my resume. I am available fot an interview at you convenience. I look forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully
Nadia Enríquez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario